PLEASE HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter NGWANA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NGWANA

Guest
HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE HELP ME BY TEACHING ME HOW TO PRAY, I REALLY NEED CHANGE IN MY LIFE, MY FINANCIAL LIFE IS IN A MESS, MY FAMILY IS DYSFUNCTIONAL, I CANNOT FIND THE RIGHT PARTNER, EVERYTHING I AM SIMPLY NOT HAPPY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, I REALLY WANT TO BE CLOSER TO GOD THAN BEFORE.
 
There is not right or wrong way to pray, just let it come from your heart, that is what will please God, to be who he created. Know that God loves you more than you can ever know. He loves you and it is His will to help you whenever you seek Him. Father God, bless this child of yours by your loving comfort, guidance and wisdom. Heal this family so that they may grow in your love and seek to serve you. Free them from past emotional wounds. Meet their financial needs. Meet their spiritual needs. Meet their emotional needs. Bless them and guide them to your loving peace, in Jesus name I pray.
 
Praying to God, like any conversation with a friend, requires talking and listening. Prayer begins as a belief in God, grows into faith that God can influence our lives and eventually turns into a loving relationship.

Heavenly Father I pray that you wrap you loving arms around ### should this child of yours know how to have a relationship with you each and every day!! In Jesus Powerful name!! Amen and Amen
 
Greetings. Let your prayer just be talking to God from your heart. There is no special script for this. If you can talk to people, you can talk to God. The other people here who have posted to you have some good advice as well.

Here are some free resources about prayer that you can download that may help you as well:

/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/files/category/3-prayer/

Lord, we pray for help in the situations ### is facing. Please help in all these things and bring peace to ### while learning to seek and walk with you.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Hallelujah Lord Jesus!

I prais you because you came to seek and to save the lost ones.

Thank you for your blood you sheed on mount Kalvary for me and ###. In your name Lord Jesus, I command all evel spirits to leave the body soul and mind of ###, and I pray that you will fill him with your holy spirit. Please Lord, fill ### with Hope that comes only from you, with joy and please give ### knowledge and understanding about your word, about your ways. Please Lord Jesus give your child all the needed courage and strenghth to recognize and to choose your ways and your will. Please Lord close every door that shall be closed and open doors of lifestreames for him/her, bless ###'s life, family and all situations and most of all give him/her YOUR PEACE.

Amen
 
Lord I lift up ### to you and ask Lord to be still and know you are Yahweh God and to acknowledge Jesus as personal Lord and Savior. Please Lord quiet the storms that are in ###'s life. Let ### just talk to you and express what is in ###'s heart. Open the Word of God to ### and let it come alive. As ### seeks you first everything will fall in its proper order in time. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't explain but I'm in a very bad situation. I need you too get as many people praying for me as possible literally yes please as many as possible, the best Christians too please. Ceaselessly as well for me myself ###. 4 , protection, Lots of Love from God & Jesus , all my good prayers I...
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
149
Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom