Please Help ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOS

Guest
### is under a black magic/spell and needs heavy prayer, please help me pray for my dear friend in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
The Lord rebuke you Satan...Father, we praise You and worship You we know that You are God above all these strongholds and we are asking that You speak and bring her to Your Salvation Plan..we are pleading the blood over her body, mind and spirit and ask that You send Your divine love...send ministering angels to guide her feet to You..in Jesus name..Speak deliverance from this evil Lord according to Your Word in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please let my blood test that I will take today come back with normal results. I'm scared that because of my AUD that I have damaged my liver and my skin and my mind. And I quit smoking pot two months ago and I am still coughing up black flem from the pot I have smoked. Please help me...
Replies
10
Views
492
Oh my heavenly Father kindly help us to remove all evil eye ,black magic from my family I request everyone to include me and my family in ur prayers
Replies
12
Views
157
Dear God, Please help my partner to remove the obsession spell, love spell, black magic, demonic ritual put to my partner for him to not come home to us and please Jesus Christ in your powerful name, clear any demon obstructions in my partners mind and heart. Replace any demonic presence in...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom