Please help ###, with web design, Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
455
Dear God please help me. Please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better employee and a better dad. Please help me take care of my family that you have given to me. Please help me be a better project manager and a better estimator and help me provide work for our employees...
Replies
11
Views
198
Dear God please help me please forgive me for my AUD and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee. My wife and I have AUD. I'm getting tired of working and trying to support my wife and my self and our adult kid's. I am laying on my bed...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom