Please help with the situation of my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father ease my brother's pain. To my fellow brothers and sisters please pray for my brother that he gets through the tough time he is going through in a positive way. Pray that he feels the holy spirit and that his situation improves. He needs all the prayers he can get to help him at...
Replies
10
Views
586
My mother has been abusing me for 6 years. Today I was asleep and she hit me and said “I hope you sleep and never wake up”. I feel like I’m living with a narcissistic psychopath. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or how I’ve angered the Lord. I find myself daydreaming about marriage just to...
Replies
11
Views
71
Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
11
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom