Please Help Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neldasmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neldasmom

Guest
Heavenly Father please help my husband and I get through these hard times. Lord he is in the hospital again for blood clots..### this time..one as long as his femoral artery. I'm scared for him Lord. And I don't know how we are going to survive with no income. Please put mercy into someones heart so they will help us through this time of severe need. In Jesus name I pray...Amen
 
I know that it's easier said than done. I assure you it's truth. His love will never fail you or anyone else..........a righteous man may have many troubles but the LORD delivers him from them all. Psalms 34:19 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14 You are blessed for believing that the Lord would keep his promise to you. Luke 1:45 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11. Cover your situation with His word............& keep doing so until your situation changes.
 
Lord lift ### from this sickbed and heal his body according to Your word, that by Your stripes we are healed...take this situation Lord and bless this family..touch ### and give her the Peace that passes all understanding as she waits upon You lord and putting their trust in You...Lord in Jesus name we pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for not giving up on me and my family. I am really trying to be the best functioning alcoholic that I can be. I choose to drink alcohol every day sometimes before and almost every time after work to cope with or excuse my...
Replies
13
Views
79
Dear God please help me and my wife. We both drink too much alcohol and I wish that we can stop what we are doing. Please help us. Please help us change and to be nice to each other. Please help me get out of bed and get to work on time today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and...
Replies
15
Views
118
Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom