Please help us God at work. We are ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnoakes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cnoakes

Guest
Please help us God at work. We are so close to hitting goal but yet so far. We have worked so hard to come this close. If we hit goal then we will finally get a raise after sooooo many years. We only have 2 days. Please help us God.
 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:29
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
252
Dear God please help me and my wife with our AUD. We had a great time talking to each other and then after awhile we ended up not understanding each other and not listening to each other. I'm going to go upstairs to sleep by myself and I am so sorry that I have so much of a hard time to relate...
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear God please help me and my ### with our AUD. Please soften our hearts towards each other and to be nice to each other. Please help me with my AWS and to not lose my job or leave my ### either way of separation or divorce. Please help me continue to help our adult ###'s with their needs. I'm...
Replies
8
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom