Please help pray for my business in ###. I get business

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
189
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
196
Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom