Please help pray for me that I pass these ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathia14

Disciple of Prayer
Please help pray for me that I pass these exams on Monday morning. If God's willing ..............I believe I can pass them but there's a part that says I will just fail it, just a waste of time trying, just give up..............I hate failure .....it burns and I know how it feels...........I wish I can surprise all the ones who didn't expect me to do it.............coming from 3.27--------------TO WHEREVER God leads too.............Thank you so much.............
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to call the police because my neighbour started harassing me with noise for 5 hours straight or more for two days now and surveiling my movements. I'm very afraid as I'm a single woman living alone. I just need prayers as I can't get to sleep and it's 4:30am. Please pray for good long...
Replies
7
Views
314
LORD Jesus i pray i can pass the class with a possible C we are half wasy there please help me gain these points amen
Replies
12
Views
222
Dear God please Forgive me of all unbelief and unbelief thoughts in my head please have mercy on me take me back again i believe in you Lord and ask you please to save me by your Grace as i come to you in Faith i ask this all in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
8
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom