Please Help N Strengthen Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
127
Dear God please help me please forgive me for my AUD and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee. My wife and I have AUD. I'm getting tired of working and trying to support my wife and my self and our adult kid's. I am laying on my bed...
Replies
10
Views
247
Dear God please help me. I'm so sorry but I am very tired and I have not been able to sleep at night because my my mind won't stop thinking about work and the projects and the proposals keep me up and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I only get a couple of hours of sleep and when I do...
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom