I pray in Jesus name that you may be healed and I pray for your husband and you extreme joy from the Lord! Amen🩷
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. Can you please pray for me to our lord Jesus Christ, I hurt my arms on my scooter and last week my hand and wrist where swollen the swelling went down 2 days ago but there is a little bit of swelling under my little finger next to it the and ring finger , my partner of 22 years...
Replies
12
Views
92
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and my GP updates done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me and my wife with our AUD. Please help my wife and I to be nice to...
Replies
13
Views
48
Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Today is my 2nd day of not drinking alcohol. I could not sleep well last night because of my AWS from only being sober for less than 24 hours. I hope that tonight will be better for me. I will stay sober for at least the next two weeks and I will...
Replies
17
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom