Please help me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and please forgive me for being a alcoholic again. I'm laying in my bed and it feels so good to rest and relax. I went down stairs this morning and I made myself a little drink of whiskey and sprite. I'm thinking of being a little bit late this morning to work so that I...
Replies
12
Views
62
Dear God please help me at work today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices done correctly and on time. I have to much work to do and I really need your help. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me and...
Replies
11
Views
72
Dear God please help the company that I work for to be able to stay in business. I am at the end of my life of employment and I don't want to have to go find another job and work for another company. I do a good job of earning money for my company and I beg if you to help me and my company keep...
Replies
14
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom