Please help me

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
173
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
185
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices and change orders done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do in only two days and I need help from you and from my coworkers and my customers. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
16
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom