Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring my job back. Please make way ###, ### and the whole management will consider my hard work and offer my job back I humbly asking your gracious help please help me Lord. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me at work today to get the invoice change orders sent to my customer and for fixing our printer. You and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior deserve all of the credit for what I was able to do today at work. Please continue to help me with my projects and...
Replies
6
Views
94
Dear God please help me at work today.Please help me complete the proposal and my work up so that my boss can review it with his boss. I really don't want to talk to my bosses boss. Having to talk to one boss is more than enough. Please help me safely go receive the equipment in another town and...
Replies
11
Views
238
Dear God please help me stop shaking and sweating and having AWS. Please help me overcome my AUD. Please help me get back to work tomorrow and to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom