Please help me wth my stomach sickness ...

Protyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me wth my stomach sickness and my mom as well and please to help pray for my fiancee to get well and for me to get work to b able to help my family please man of god
 
Please help me wth my stomach sickness and my mom as well and please to help pray for my fiancé to get well and for me to get work to be able to help my family please man of god
I have prayed for you and your mom and fiancé. May Jesus touch you and heal you all. May the pain be gone and peace and comfort be with you. In Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me not lose my job and my wife and our home and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better employee and a better man. Please help me change. Please forgive me for my faults and failures. Please dear God please help my wife and my son and my daughter...
Replies
8
Views
159
Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
191
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom