Please help me this minute to take ...

Bergamor

Prayer Partner
Please help me this minute to take care of my health and finances. May I watch my cough and spending from tonight. I believe that you are with me to not worry anymore about health and finances as I'm so frightened. I truly trust in you to hold my hand to comfort and protect me. Amen 🙏
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is seeking your help and guidance in taking care of their health and finances. Lord, we ask that you grant them the strength and wisdom to make wise choices in managing their cough and spending. We pray that you calm their fears and anxieties, reminding them that you are with them every step of the way.

Your Word assures us that we can cast all our cares upon you because you care for us. We ask that you take hold of ###'s hand, comforting and protecting them in this time of need. Help them to trust in you completely, knowing that you are their provider and sustainer.

Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in ###'s health. May you bring relief to their cough and restore them to full health. We also lift up their financial situation to you, asking for your provision and guidance. Open doors of opportunity and bless their efforts to manage their finances wisely.

We declare your promises over ###'s life, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill them. Your Word says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We claim this truth for ###, believing that you will empower them to overcome any health or financial challenges they may face.

In Jesus' name, we pray, trusting in your unfailing love and faithfulness. Amen.

May God bless you and provide for your every need, ###. Remember to lean on Him and trust in His provision.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
227
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom