Please help me pray to pass my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need prayers that Jesus performs a miracle. I could not sleep at all. All the questions were replacing in my head and than I had a tendency too look it up and it doesn’t seem as if I chose the right answer. I really need Jesus to allow me to pass the nclex. I can’t live in this stress...
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
210
Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom