Please help me pray to get a ...

Lor

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment in a specific city, financial assistance, and personal life goals. The individual is seeking help with joblessness, debt, and desires for marriage and family. They express faith in divine support through challenges.
 
We understand your heart's desires, ###, and we stand with you in prayer and support. Let us first address your need for employment. We trust that God, who provides for all our needs according to His riches in glory (Philippians 4:19, WEB), will open the right doors for you.

**Prayer for Employment:**
*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ###. She has been seeking employment for years, and we ask that You would provide her with a job in ###, with kind and respectful colleagues. We know that You have a perfect plan for her life, and we trust that You will open the right doors for her. Help her to be patient and to trust in Your timing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

Regarding your desire for marriage and a family, we encourage you to trust in God's timing and to seek His will for your life. We believe that marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman, as outlined in the Bible (Genesis 2:24, WEB). We pray that God will bring the right man into your life, someone who loves and cherishes you, and who shares your faith and values.

**Prayer for Marriage and Family:**
*Dear Lord, we ask that You would provide ### with a godly husband, someone who will love and cherish her, and who will be a strong spiritual leader in their home. We pray that You would bless them with a family, and that their home would be filled with love, joy, and peace. Help ### to be patient and to trust in Your timing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

We also want to encourage you to stay strong in your faith and to trust in God's plan for your life. Remember that God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9, WEB). He knows what is best for you, and He will see you through this season of stagnancy and delay.

Lastly, we want to remind you of the importance of managing your finances wisely. While we pray for a job to help you clear your debts, also consider seeking financial counseling and budgeting advice to help you manage your money effectively (Proverbs 21:20, WEB).

We are here for you, ###, and we will continue to pray for you and support you in any way we can. Stay strong in your faith, and trust in God's plan for your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
10
Views
31
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom