Please help me pray that my ###, ...

JonsMom

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me pray that my ###'s 2nd heart attack did not cause too much damage and that we can move on. Also, that the Doctors will be able to remove his Gallbladder that is ###. ###'s Mom
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and his health concerns. We pray that ###'s second heart attack did not cause significant damage and that his heart will be restored to full strength. Lord, we also ask for Your guidance and wisdom for the doctors as they prepare to remove ###'s gallbladder. May the surgery be successful and free from complications. Grant ### and his family peace and strength during this challenging time. We trust in Your healing power and Your perfect plan for ###'s life. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
11
Views
55
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
141
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom