Please Help Me Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
She's going to the hospital at 5 in the morning tomorrow to be induced for labor. She's had a rough couple of deliveries previously. I pray that this 1 goes smoothly as smoothly as a delivery can and that both mom and baby are healthy and safe.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
My dear God, in my years as a nurse, I've been able to see how Your hands, guide the doctor's, the nurse's and everybody responsible for delivery. I've seen your miracle of life plenty of times, and I am thankful.

I pray for her sister, that You continue Your miracle of life. So that her sister can take care of another of your miracles, the baby.

In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
220
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom