Please help me pray for God open a best new way for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
Today I spoke with a different member of the leadership team because I was looking for an opinion. I then told my boss, and my boss called it inappropriate that I should have only gone to them and no one else. They want to have a talk soon and my anxiety has returned. Where I work has always had...
Replies
10
Views
235
Please join me in prayers for my grandpa he has a bacteria affecting his elbow and arm, pray that this new antibiotic helps and restores his health. He is at the same time being at the hospital; he had an accident due to the lack of attention of the nurses; he fell from the bed there and had...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom