Word of God says My Grace is sufficient for thee
God remember this person and Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed and let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
I'm lifting you up to God and asking Jesus to touch you and lead you down the path that He wants you to follow. May you feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus in all you do. Thank You Jesus amen
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Dear God, I come before You with hope and trust. You know my needs, my skills, and the desires of my heart. I ask for Your guidance as I seek a new job. Please open the right doors for me—doors that lead to meaningful work, growth, and stability. Give me wisdom in my decisions, confidence in...
Today I spoke with a different member of the leadership team because I was looking for an opinion. I then told my boss, and my boss called it inappropriate that I should have only gone to them and no one else. They want to have a talk soon and my anxiety has returned. Where I work has always had...