Please Help Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please forgive my sins. Please forgive my wrong doings. In every new relationship I have been falling in the same inappropriate attitude. I chose to make fun that is inappropriate and I'm afraid to be left alone again as in this my current situation. Dear Lord, as You understand my portion, please have Your mercy on me. Please fill me up and make me strong. Please also Lord, help with the situation in my home far away from my place. Please help the relationship between my parents with my ### and my ###. Please have Your mercy upon this situation. Please give Your hand to intervene hard communication among the family's member. Please touch the hard attitude of my ### and ### toward my parents. Please bless them with love and peace. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Praying for ### and ### to all come to peace with and love for each other in the way they think and act this I pray. This ### has repented please save ###. Make ### strong I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
158
Dear Lord ,please help my son ### to get a car loan as he is unable to get one due to lot of debts due to education loans .I am in a poor condition already .Please Lord help him .He got a job but it's extremely far and we can't afford the cab.
Replies
12
Views
60
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom