Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
152
Hi financial ruin has hit ### ###. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I’m facing eviction and cannot afford to pay my massive rent arrears. I have revamped my resume and applied for jobs of all shifts. Other than that, nothing else can be done. Churches and community can’t help because I...
Replies
9
Views
151
Dear Lord, I am a 50-year-old woman and got into a lot of debts due to my husband and son's education. I am not working and getting sick frequently and dealing with nerve pain, bone issues, and skin issues too. I am having so much anxiety and got no money. Heal me and make me stronger. I have...
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom