Please help me in prayer for a miracle at my job.

rose1114

Prayer Warrior
Please help me in prayer for a miracle at my job. I need to layoff some employees due to a downturn in business.

We need a miracle in a sudden increase in business so I won't have to layoff some employees.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Bless me with a praying spirit. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I ###, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam, and opens the door for a new job and employment visa. I am currently on my ###’s company visa, but there is uncertainty because the...
Replies
9
Views
216
Lord please bless my ### with health he has been experiencing a pain it seemed to be indigestion to that he felt inflated and said that had a punch on his left side not his heart but his left side up on his chest after a sparkling water with lemon he felt a relief, but also he has been under to...
Replies
7
Views
185
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom