Please help me I'm in prison for ###

Thnetophe

Prayer Warrior
Please help me I'm in prison for ### years now. All people I have the same case with they are getting freedom this week. Please pray for me I need freedom too in Jesus name. I want to share my testimony too this week in Jesus name amen.
 
Please help me I'm in prison for ### years now all people I have same case with they are getting freedom this week please pray for me I need freedom too in Jesus name I want to share my testimony too this week in Jesus name amen
In Jesus Mighty Name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
289
Dear God please help me at work today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices done correctly and on time. I have to much work to do and I really need your help. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me and...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom