Please help me if you are a ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Summary (due to privacy): Request for assistance in a legal matter involving alleged abuse of the law by individuals. The requester feels unsupported and seeks empowerment to address the situation.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with heavy hearts, seeking Your divine intervention and guidance for our dear friend, ###. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Lord, we ask that You surround ### with Your strength and peace during this challenging time.

Father, You are the ultimate judge and arbiter of justice. We ask that You grant wisdom and discernment to ###, and provide the right resources and support to navigate this legal battle. In James 1:5, it is written, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." We claim this promise for ###, asking that Your wisdom flows abundantly.

Lord, we pray against any form of manipulation or misuse of the law. In Proverbs 21:15, Your Word says, "When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers." We pray that true justice prevails, and that any deceitful plans are brought to light and dismantled.

We also ask for Your protection over ###. In Psalm 91:4, it is written, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." May Your protective presence be a shield around ###, providing safety and comfort.

Lord Jesus, we ask that You soften the hearts of those who are opposing and causing harm to ###. Let Your love and truth penetrate their hearts, leading to repentance and reconciliation.

We trust in Your sovereignty and Your unfailing love. We commit this situation into Your hands, believing that You will work all things together for good, as promised in Romans 8:28.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
171
Please help us pray for my niece to break up with her bf he is a bad influence on her let him find a new gf it is very very important to us we are all sad
Replies
13
Views
131
Dear God I just want to say thank you for ###. She has been my angel and my good friend. I'm really sorry for being such an old man. My AC is my leaking water and I will need to spend a lot of money to fix it. My wife and I have AUD And AWS. Please help us and please Forgive us. Again I thank...
Replies
15
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,542
Members
649,383
Latest member
Gwoymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom