Please help me God, please don't ignore my cries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Please help me God, please don't ignore my cries for help! I pray you put it in his heart to want to be with me, even after I messed everything up. I pray that you put love in his heart for me... I need you God, please help me. Please bring him back to me. AMEN
 
just read your request and seems like you did something...love does not die that quick..never does..it just gets pushed aside or buried because of betrayal and hurts......forgiveness may be what he needs...Lord place forgiveness in his heart..heal him and make him whole in You...Lord we are asking that You restore this relationship and cover it with grace and mercy let forgiveness lead them to where You need them to be to bring glory to Your name...in Jesus name we pray...
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
I don’t know how much time I have left to fix what’s broken. I’m tired, overwhelmed, and I don’t have the money or strength. But I still believe a miracle is possible. All I ask is a prayer. If you’ve ever felt lost, please take a moment just whisper one for me. It could mean everything.
Replies
10
Views
408
Dear God please help me at work today.Please help me complete the proposal and my work up so that my boss can review it with his boss. I really don't want to talk to my bosses boss. Having to talk to one boss is more than enough. Please help me safely go receive the equipment in another town and...
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom