Please help me and soften my landlords ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please help me and soften my landlord's heart towards me. Let him dismiss the eviction and rent the apartment to me again.
May the apartment be rented to you peacefully and according to the will of God now in Jesus' name Amen.
 
May the apartment be rented to you peacefully and according to the will of God now in Jesus' name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
166
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
179
When i come home my animals and I feel restless, I am irritated fatigue and noticed flies, roaches, they keep the house temperature on 74. Please pray as Holy spirit leads for a calm peaceful house with no foreign intruders or spiritual attacks. I have been only good to these people showing them...
Replies
8
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom