Please help get my ex out of my heart

Rrivr15

Disciple of Prayer
Please help get my ex out of my heart; he's not good for me or my kids, and I need to put him in my past.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
Look the guys that didn’t make it just leave me alone it’s to mean and cruel what I’m being put there anymore. I have watched them be ripped into shreds to many times it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..I move where I can have my control of my bank account greatly I get a Guy that...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,067
Members
650,907
Latest member
Juixolport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom