Please Help ### and ###, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I have my ### and my ### to bring in my prayer. Please soften their heart to be living in peace with our parent. Please have Your mercy upon them. Please help my ### to get a job and get her finance settled. Please also help on my ###'s plan to study abroad. Please glorify Your name in my family. Let there be peace, calm, love, and joy to be shared among the family's members. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###...forgiver her sins and lead her into salvation...save her family...grant peace in her family...fulfill her family needs as per your will father....we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear future members of the community! I've been working for nearly fifteen years, climbing the ladder thanks to my seniority, but today I no longer feel fulfilled. I dream of changing paths, traveling, supporting my family, but I don't have the means to leave legally. This weight is...
Replies
9
Views
344
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom