Please help a sister, my ### took ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friend that lost her son to a gunshot wound to head. This happened in the last 24 hours. Her name is ### ### and her son who was fatally killed was ### ### born in ###. May his soul rest in peace. I need a prayer she can read to self to help her in this hard time. She is humble...
Replies
6
Views
333
Heavenly Father I want to come to agreement with my brothers and sisters first of all for my estranged brother ### even though he lives minutes away from me and my whole family came down to Florida because of me when you sent me down here over a decade ago from New York! I didn't know I would be...
Replies
6
Views
327
Heavenly father I come before you with a heartfelt fleet for my family in the mighty name of Jesus! I come to you and I cry out for my sister ### father God you know that she has suffered her whole life father God abused as a child and never dealt with her issues Lord became anorexic at a young...
Replies
5
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom