Please Hear Us Dear Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Father Your power is higher than any nations Your commands do more than a generals Your name is the most holiest, Dad we come before You I ask that all my bretherns request You hear and grant according to Your will I ask for forgiveness of mine and my family’s debts I ask for a special hand of protection over our bodies and hearts from sin and physical harm I thank you that You sent Jesus the magnificent One to die for my sins He is our judge so pleas pardon us and protect us Lord I also ask for the bretheren and my fammily that You save us fill us with unconditional love for You and to love our neighbours as ourselves faith that moves mountains and wisdom to honor and glorify You I ask for a complete healing for my sister Your daughters please take her of the medications and do not let that rob her of her youth rather renew it please Dad I also ask that we are thankful in every situation and that You bless me again and sustain the blessings prepare Your children for the work You have let us show the world You in Truth boldness and love in Jesus name forgive and protect my family amen also please bless my friend and I give us patience and keep us thanks
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
338
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
209
Father God I ask you protect my two sisters my two little sisters in Jesus Name. I ask you to fill their lives with peace, joy, victory, light and your love in Jesus Name. I ask for your will to be done in both my little sisters lives Father God in Jesus Name. I ask that no harm comes their way...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom