Please Heal My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruen

Servant of All
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm devastated after comforting my ### year old who misses his dad who left us. Please God, please heal this family. I have no idea how, but I know you are able.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father bring in as much light as it takes into the darkness and all consuming fire shut every door not in your will for this family. Bring YOUR Oil Pour It Over This Family AND YOUR WILL Over This Relationship I Plead THE Blood Of Jesus according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you and your child, may he have a father in his life that loves him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal heal mymoms life pleas ehelp my unbelif. Lor dplease heal my dad help my unbelif. Lod pleas heal my Borthe rna his fmaily please restore family reunon in Christ power. Lor dpleas ehal my uncle . pleas ehal my granduncleint henameof the Lord Jesus Christ. Lor dpleas ehal my da...
Replies
12
Views
157
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom