...please heal my left side body, leg ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on on the left side of my stomach. It feels funny. It feels hot making me itch. I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
11
Views
137
I don't know what is going on with my left eye and left leg. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
134
Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom