Please Guide Me, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I'm going to start my job today. Please bless me, please keep me away from any dangerous travel, please help me be guided in handling the tasks. Please purify me, and let me be the use to glorify Your name in my work place. Please bless my work place, my boss, my colleague, my company's finance and management. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I Pray that God walks with you and shines His light around you and shows you the way. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Lord, I ask that you please guide me on the situation I have on my heart. I don't know what to do. I've done everything to forget and to not wonder...but I've failed on that. I'm too afraid to act either way. Lord, please guide me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
355
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom