Please God..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God & all the great & kind people here pray for me to get back to ###, ###. God, I was just standing on the porch & I looked to the heavens & ask you to get me back home & to take good care of my ###.

I'm very despondant & feel a great sense of loss over ### & of being so far away from ###, ###. God, I want to go home & never leave it again except to visit ### where he is buried in ###.. God, you know I've cried a river over ### & being here in this place.

God, I've looked, talked & called to get an answer to getting back home. All that is left is your help......In desperate need of funds/a means of getting back home. I'm not young anymore & can not just pick up & go as young people often do.

God, I'm going to light a virtual candle with a request to help me get back where I belong.........God, I want to go home.& I need your help.

Amen & Thank you......
 
```html
Child of God,



After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!



***Wait on the LORD;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14

**Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20

***Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;. Psalm 37:7a

***“And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. Psalm 39:7

***I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5

***The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25



Wait on the Lord,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
```
 
‎"My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him! Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away. Psalms 144:2-4"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
182
Please god I’m sick to my stomach I can’t handle all this anymore what did we do lord ? Please remove any thing from my life that is causing this lord you are the most high god lord I beg of you
Replies
13
Views
336
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom