Please God please forgive us for our sins....please Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please God please forgive us for our sins....please Lord I pray for an army for warfaring angels around ###, my children and myself. I pray Lord that nothing can be thrown at us to prevent the work you have started in ### and me. Please rejoin our family. Bless ### w clarity of mind and a forgiving and loving spirit. Please Lord God...move in his spirit. Remind him of our love. Bless him w the desire and the ability to move us back up north w him. That we can get married; and we can be a family. I am fearful Lord. ### misses his daddy. Our daughter needs her dad....please Lord. Let him visit us; please reunite our family. I pray for peace and thank u for al u are doing in our lives. Than you God
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Living and true living God in Jesus Christ name please look throw the blood of Jesus, please, have mercy over us (me, ###, ###, ### ### ### ###, ###, ###, for your church in ### and for ### overall the authorities of us of for those who pray this prayer and his close people relatives and past...
Replies
10
Views
165
Lord, thank you...Forgive us of our sins...Please be with us always...
Replies
5
Views
238
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom