Please God, help there to be a breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###’s visa to the ### to come urgently so he can come home and start school. I’ve now done all I can, I leave it in God’s hands who in Isaiah that “He will not crush the weakest reed”. ### is a ###-year-old orphaned when my sister died last year. I pray for God’s help to get him...
Replies
11
Views
157
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
159
I pray for god to deliver us. A financial breakthrough. A change in the heart of my landlord whom is seeking legal eviction on our home. We are in need for 30k to find another home, pay deposit and hire a mover. We have zero funds. Despite working 12 hours daily. We barely can keep afloat. But...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom