Please God Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God help me so much in my driving lesson. Make me pass this test next month first time please. Help me financially with all these lessons and driving ability. Amen.
 
In
default_jesus-sign.gif
name I pray for you amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
lord give this student strength in her abilities. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
155
Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
223
I have to do more. In God's blessings, strength, wisdom, and peace. I have to make some hard decisions. Decisions that will affect more than just me. I've never been so scared and alone. I don't know how much time I have; they won't tell how bad the cancer really is. I need God's love and...
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom