Please God help me to be able to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
223
Please God Lord Jesus help me please pray for ###. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
173
I have to do more. In God's blessings, strength, wisdom, and peace. I have to make some hard decisions. Decisions that will affect more than just me. I've never been so scared and alone. I don't know how much time I have; they won't tell how bad the cancer really is. I need God's love and...
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom