Please God help me learn this hi guys please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me learn how to use Microsoft Excel please. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
477
Hi guys, please pray for me, I'm sorry if it seems as if asking too much but I really need it. I’ve been trying to be more positive the last two or three days and it’s been working but I can’t help but think about the bad. I’m about to get evicted if I don’t come up with about ### dollars and...
Replies
9
Views
545
Hi guys.. please pray for my friend. He said he has severe hatred for himself, he feels like people are pretending to be his friend, he experiences trauma in his life, he thinks he is a worthless human being on this planet, things were not going great for him, he has recently developed...
Replies
11
Views
686
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom