Please God give me a money blessings

Ghenn

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me to pray to God ... To give me a money blessing b'coz I have problems in money I don't know how to settle all my debts .... And I'm praying also to touch the heart of Mr. ###.### to be kind to me and I'm praying that he give all my salary .... And I'm praying also to touch the heart of Ms. ###.### my former employer to be kind to me and I'm praying that she give all the balance in my salary .... Please God touch the heart of these two persons ..... And I am praying also to find a new job especially in ### .... Help me to pass all the interview's, exam's and also the medical .... Please help me to God ..... Thank you for praying my request
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please triple my income praying all my bills get paid and I’ll be debt free
Replies
12
Views
414
Lord I pray over my finances praying that my income grow and money flows into my bank account. Lord I have no money to pay my bills I’m in debt praying things work in my favor.
Replies
10
Views
472
Lord please bless my bank account with some unappreciated money. I pray some money will come my way soon so I can be debt free.
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom