Please God forgive me for the few things I have done

ellie12

Beloved of All
Please God forgive me for the few things I have done against Your Will. Please also heal me and deliver me, in Jesus name Amen Thank You God!
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Bless me with a praying spirit. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I ###, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With the guy who is trying to learn English, the conversations are going well. He's brought up a bit about Christianity with me talking about, not in a mockery way, nor in a way that he wants to find out more, but in a way where he already knows about some of it, like to be kind to others, that...
Replies
9
Views
206
How do I pray for those who are getting baptized? They're getting baptized on Sunday, & I can't help but feel that priority of praying for all of those who are getting baptized. How do I speak to someone who doesn't wanna really speak about Jesus? I don't know their stance on Jesus, as we've...
Replies
9
Views
217
Please pray for my unspoken requests, some mentioned before, some new, but the Lord knows all about them. Please pray. Please pray about my doctor's appointment that I can change it and it will be fine. Also, about the doctor's appointment that everything will work in my favor and have all good...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom