Please God do not let my ex ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
183
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection from an abusive ex-partner, seeking God's intervention to stop harassment and control over the requester and their daughter.
Replies
10
Views
449
❤️ 🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus’ name teach and show me how to accept, embrace, abide, and rest in Your love for me in every season of my life and in every situation that I go through (positive or negative). God don’t let me listen to the lies of Satan. But help me keep my focus on You, trust...
Replies
15
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom