Please ### from ###, please am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
137
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
320
Father God, Thank You for my salary and for providing for me once again. You know the many responsibilities I carry—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, Mum’s medical needs, my aunt and grandmother, and my little sister’s school fees, food and accommodation. Lord, You also know my...
Replies
12
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,377
Messages
16,787,593
Members
648,954
Latest member
Aeroelmoinmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom