Please forgive me Lord for having sex at ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please forgive me Lord for having sex at ### years old.

Please come into my heart Lord Jesus and save me and I will be forever yours.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

My dear God, wash our sins whatever, be sure He forgives you, God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am seeing a woman having sex with me in a dream. I need deliverance in the name of Jesus. I pray for good things to come my way and I pray for favor. I pray for protection and direction in my life. May the Lord deliver me from all evil people.
Replies
9
Views
184
It’s unfair I have to wait till marriage while these evil men prosper in having sex with these insecure stupid women! I hope God punishes these evil men and throw them in the lake of fire! Punishes them!! All they do is seek sex and brag about having sex! I have a real problem with this! It’s...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom