Please forgive me as I drank today ...

Roshan Dsouza

Beloved of All
Please forgive me as I drank today but as promised in my limits not the way I used to do before.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother ###. Lord, we thank You for the progress he has made in overcoming his past struggles with drinking. Today, he seeks Your forgiveness for drinking, even though he did so within the limits he promised.

Lord, Your Word says in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." We ask for Your cleansing and forgiveness for ###. Strengthen him, Lord, to continue on the path of sobriety and to rely on Your strength, not his own.

Help him to remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May he find peace and comfort in Your presence, and may Your Holy Spirit guide him in making choices that honor You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please forgive me as I drank today but as promised in my limits not the way I used to do before.
Lord I lift up this friend. Please strengthen them as they give up the strongholds in their life. May You give them peace and calm during times when they feel they need alcohol. I bind up the harassing spirits coming against them Father God. Help them with this temptation. Send ministering angels to do warfare on their behalf. Hallelujah! Bless them Father.
 
Please forgive me as I drank today but as promised in my limits not the way I used to do before.
Healing is not linear; it's a wave. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Forgive yourself and make a stronger pact for the future.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I drank poison to die but death is not coming. In the hospital, I drank all my medications(### tablets) at once yet not able to die.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please forgive me as I drank today but as promised in my limits not the way I used to do before.
Replies
6
Views
289
Pray for me I drank Pre Workout 2 days ago and got an allergic reaction I was all red itchy and it was hard to breathe and shaking 2 days later now I'm better but still have chest pain and hard to breathe Heal me God Amen.
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom