Please For ### To Be Revealed What She's Doing To Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to ###, that she has hurt me more than anyone will ever know. I love her with every fiber in my body, and that I've always shown her love, care, kindness, support, and treated her like a queen. I've always pampered and pet her, and now she's sharing her life with someone else, and that has torn my heart into. That I'll more than likely never go to her home again, and nor will I invite her to participate in my life, as long as she shares her life and love with some other man. I'm in love with her with all of my heart and soul, but it hurts me way beyond her understanding.

I ask for you to pray for God to reveal all of that to ###, and make her understand that I love her with everything that's in me, and she has destroyed me, because she went to another man.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
8
Views
426
‘Please give me a miracle. Turn me into a girl overnight.’ I kept it a secret. I was on a train headed for a dead end.’: Transgender teen embraces identity after life-long battle, ‘I am finally me’ “I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only...
Replies
9
Views
527
My wife left in November saying she's doing God's work helping someone, a friend that had back surgery, that I don't even know. I'm at a point that I really don't think I even care most of the time. She leaves me once and a while for months not caring about anyone but herself & then returns. She...
Replies
5
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom