My ### left in ### saying she's doing God's work

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My wife left in November saying she's doing God's work helping someone, a friend that had back surgery, that I don't even know. I'm at a point that I really don't think I even care most of the time. She leaves me once and a while for months not caring about anyone but herself & then returns. She says she has cheated, files for divorce once and a while and drops it. I actually felt more relieved than anything this last time. She's more of a burden when she is here but I pray and be here for her no matter what. She doesn't help when I ask without a fit. I think about leaving our home, business and children as well. Now she's asking me for money even though I pay her bills. I just wish the Lord Jesus would convict her to be a good wife, maybe go to church with me and be a friend that loves and forgives that doesn't just use me and cause me to sin denying me of my flesh. Lord forgive us, forgive my wife and send her home. Give us both hearts for you and each other in Jesus name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

There isn't anything you cannot do. There isn't anything that is too big or too small that you cannot handle. God please help this couple and make the wife of this writer understand that she isn't doing what she needs to do for her family. God you know the whole situation and we ask that you work on her and make her realize what she is doing is wrong and convict her. If she isn't saved Lord, please send someone her way to lead her to Christ. Help save this family and heal them work on forgiveness and healing. IJNA!
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
339
I’m not too sure how to start this, I’m not the greatest author so hopefully I can get all I need to out in a way that makes sense. My pawpaw was the preacher of a small baptist church where I grew up. Everyone in my family either worked or volunteered for a church. When I was young growing up...
Replies
5
Views
509
Hello, Four years ago I sent a prayer request to you and my prayer was answered. I am at a point in my life that I just feel completely sad, stuck and alone. My soon to be ex-husband is a police officer and former Marine who served in Iraq with diagnosed PTSD. I believe he has a sex addiction...
Replies
10
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom