please for my home to change my ### partner ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
Please for my home to change my ### to live around sometimes he is very moody. I pray that he will take God as his personal Savior and go to church so we can get married and live a happy Christian life in the name of Jesus.
 
God can not bless fornication...make it right and either leave him or get married....fornication is sex outside of marriage...sin= death...that's Truth anyway!....Lord open their eyes and heart to Your Truth...make this situation right before Your eyes and lead them to You...Lord cover them with Mercy and let Grace lead them to the place of righteousness and in obedience to Your Word...convict her heart and let her proclaim that living in sin is wrong and bring her to the place that is made right before You in Jesus name..
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my reunion with my ###. The family is not giving me any information on where he is and whatever information they are giving is lies. My partner was put in rehab because of a lethal dose of alcohol, sadly the mother and sister drive him to it. They blamed everything on me. I have...
Replies
8
Views
177
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
12
Views
136
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom